European Parliament to discuss violations of rights of Crimean Tatars
The debate on the issue of Crimean Tatars will be held on May 12
European Parliament will hold a debate on violation of rights of Crimean Tatar people on the territory of annexed Crimea by Russian occupation authorities.
The issue is on the agenda of the next plenary meeting of the European Parliament in Strasburg on May 9-12, informed Krym.Realii.
The debate on the issue of Crimean Tatars will be held on May 12.
Earlier, Supreme Court of Crimea recognized Mejlis of Crimean Tatars an extremist organization and banned it.
Thereafter, Head of Mejlis and Member of Ukrainian parliament Refat Chubarov sated, that Kurultay and Mejlis will continue their work in emergency mode.
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case