European grain company enters Ukraine’s market
BayWa is planning to export Ukrainian grain
Dutch company BayWa Agrar International B.V. intends to sell at least 34 million tons of its products, including Ukraine’s agricultural commodities, Director of the company Job R. Rietkerk informed, Latifundist reports.
‘We plan to develop BayWa into a more international company. We intend to become one of key players in European market of agriculture', - Rietkerk said.
Last year, the company opened an office in Ukraine and started exporting grain from Ukraine.
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case