EU Council prolonged sanctions against Yanukovych and 15 ex-officials
The decision will be published in EU official journal on 5 March 2016
Council of the European Union prolonged sanctions against the ex-President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych and 15 ex-officials, informed press service of the EU Council.
“On 4 March 2016 Council of the European Union prolonged sanctions, which involve seizure of assets, against 16 people, held responsible for illegal appropriation of funds of Ukrainian state and / or abuse of office”, - it is said in the message of EU Council.
It is mentioned that one person was removed from the list of sanctioned people.
The sanctions against Yanukovych and his officials were imposed in March 2014 in connection with illegal appropriation of state budget funds.
Steinmeier: EU might fall 24 October, 10:58
Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko 23 October, 21:13
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case