EU and Ministry of Economic Development launched online public procurement course
The free 6-week course will start in May
Ministry of Economic Development and Trade together with EU project “Harmonization of public procurement system in Ukraine with EU standards” introduced first in Ukraine free mass online course “Public procurement” for experts and everyone interested in this issue.
The course in subdivided into two levels:
- Basic level, devoted to examining basics of public procurement.
- Proficiency level, devoted to receiving profound and professional knowledge about public procurement.
Participants of the course will receive a certificate after finishing both basic and proficiency levels of the course.
The course will be conducted by leading Ukrainian and international experts in public procurement, lawyers, specialists of the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade, EU project “Harmonization of public procurement system in Ukraine with EU standards”, “Transparency International in Ukraine and Center on fighting corruption.
It is planned that the course will start in May 2016 and last for 6 weeks. Registration for the course can be found here.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko 23 October, 21:13
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars