Estonian MFA urges Russia to release Nadiya Savchenko
Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs encouraged the Russian Federation to let Savchenko go home
Marina Kaljurand, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Estonia, encouraged Russia to free Ukrainian pilot Nadiya Savchenko, Kaljurand wrote on Twitter.
“I call on Russia to immediately release Savchenko, detained in blatant violation of Russia's international commitments and to ensure her safe return”, - the Minister wrote.
Earlier on March 6 there was a rally in Tallinn in Savchenko’s support. The activists demanded Savchenko’s release.
Today Nadiya Savchenko voiced her final word. The Russian court will announce its decision on March 21.
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars