EP: Ukraine should move to renewable energy sources
Chamber of Commerce discussed nuclear power generation
The European Parliament believes, that Ukraine should gradually move to renewable sources of energy, informed “112 Ukraine” correspondent.
Today the Chamber of Commerce discussed nuclear power generation on account of 30th anniversary of Chornobyl disaster.
“The discussion gathered not only Ukrainian experts. MEP Rebecca Harms and experts from France believe that Ukraine needs to slowly move to renewable sources of energy”, - the correspondent informed.
Member of Ukrainian parliament from “Batkivshchyna” party Oleksiy Ryabchyn noted, that such round table discussions about the future of nuclear power generation are held all over the world.
According to the MP, the question is: what is the future of nuclear power generation?
“This energy is basic and the cheapest, in case we don’t take ecology into account”, - Ryabchyn added.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars