Eastern Ukraine conflict update: More attacks from Russian-backed militants near Mariupol
Militants used mortars, grenade launchers and small arms to attack Ukrainian Armed Forces in Donbas
Russian-backed illegal armed groups continue to attack positions of Ukrainian Armed Forces in Donbas. Today, they shelled Ukrainian positions 12 times, violating ceasefire, reports ATO (Anti-Terroristic Operation) press center on Facebook.
‘Militants attacked Ukrainian positions near Maryinka from 82 mm mortars and near Shchastya and Sokolniki – from grenade launchers’, - the press center reports.
Today, according to ATO press center, the hottest flashpoint of military activity was the vicinity of Mariupol: ‘There, militants violated ceasefire by hitting Ukrainian positions near Pavlopol from 120 mm mortars twice. Near Berezove and Shyrokyne, they shelled our positions from automatic grenade launchers’.
Moreover, 4 drones of Russian-backed militants have been spotted in the vicinity of Donetsk and Mariupol.
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain