East Ukraine conflict: More shelling reported from pro-Russian militants
At least 7 attacks reported over the past 24 hours
The night in ATO area in Donbas was not easy: Russian-backed forces continue to violate ceasefire and use heavy weapons. 17 attacks were reported over the past 24 hours, ATO press center informed on Facebook.
Most of the attacks were reported in Mariupol direction. Pro-Russian separatists attacked Ukrainian positions near Berezove, Novotroitske and Shyrokyne from small arms, heavy machine guns and grenade launchers.
In vicinities of Donetsk, south from Avdiivka, militants shelled Ukrainian Armed Forces with heavy machine guns, grenade launchers and 120 mm mortars. A pro-Russian sniper operated in the area. Near Krasnohorivka, Russian-backed forces fired against Ukrainian strongholds from 82 mm mortars.
No casualties with Ukrainian Armed Forces have been reported.
Ukraine’s partners from the EU and the USA urge to hold local election in occupied territories of east Ukraine as soon as possible. Another meeting of Ukraine peace talks will be held on June 1 in Minsk.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars