Ceasefire violations continue in eastern Ukraine
Russian-backed militants attack government positions more than 21 times overnight
Russian-backed forces continue to shell Ukrainian military in eastern Ukraine. At least 21 attacks have been reported over the past 24 hours, ATO (Anti-Terroristic Operation) press center reports.
Militants shelled Ukrainian Armed Forces from 120 mm mortars near Verkhniotoretske, Novobakhmutivka, Krasnohorivka and Opytne. Ukrainian military near Avdiivka and Nevelske were shelled from small arms, grenade launchers of various systems and 82 mm, the press center reports.
Ukrainian strongholds near Krasnohorivka, Novotroitske and Talakivka were shelled from small arms, heavy machine guns and automatic grenade launchers. An enemy sniper operated near Krasnohorivka.
Militants shelled Ukrainian military near Zaitseve from BMP and 82 mm mortars. Despite OSCE presence near Stanitsa Luhanska, there, militants attacked Ukrainian forces from heavy machine guns, grenade launchers of various systems and BMP.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
35000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported 28 October, 17:18
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case