Draft resolution on resignation of Yatsenyuk and his Cabinet submitted to parliament
Earlier, the draft resolution on appointment of Groysman was submitted to parliament
Draft resolution №4225 on resignation of Arseniy Yatsenyuk and members of his government has been submitted to parliament.
Subject of legal initiative of the draft resolution is Volodymyr Groysman.
Draft resolution on appointment of current speaker of Verkhovna Rada Volodymyr Groysman Prime Minister of Ukraine has been submitted to parliament.
Today the parliament is expected to vote on the new coalition, resignation of Arseniy Yatsenyuk, appointment of PM and Speaker of parliament.
Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land 28 October, 20:43
Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side 28 October, 20:04
Halloween is coming in Ukraine 28 October, 19:14
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case