Ukraine requires thousands of armed OSCE police officers in Donbas: FM Klimkin
Russia is seeking to minimize the number of armed OSCE missions
OSCE police mission in Donbas must involve at least a thousand policemen, Ukraine’s Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin stated in an interview to 1+1.
Klimkin elaborated, that the number of officers depends on the mandate, arming, scope of responsibility and location of the mission.
Meanwhile, Russia intends to minimize the number of OSCE policemen.
On April 3, Ukraine’s President Petro Poroshenko stated, that full ceasefire and presence of OSCE police mission are required to hold local elections in separate territories of Donetsk and Luhansk regions.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain