Donbas conflict: vicinity of Donetsk remains the hottest flashpoint in east Ukraine
Industrial area south from Avdiivka shelled with mortars and grenade launchers
Situation in ATO area in Donbas remains unstable. Russian-backed militants continue to violate ceasefire resorting to heavy weaponry. 15 attacks from militants have been reported over the past 24 hours, ATO press center informed on Facebook.
Once again, the hottest flashpoint was the industrial area south from Avdiivka, Donetsk region. There, militants shelled Ukrainian positions from 82 mm and 120 mm mortars, grenade launchers and small arms.
In Mariupol direction, militants shelled ATO positions near Novotroitske from heavy machine guns, grenade launchers of various systems and anti-aircraft systems.
In Luhansk region, Russian-backed forces attacked Ukrainian military near Syze from grenade launchers.
Earlier, OSCE Secretary General Lamberto Zannier informed, that OSCE considers deploying an armed policy mission to occupied territories of Donbas to monitor any future elections.
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case