Donbas conflict update: use of heavy artillery reported
Pro-Russian militants shelled Ukrainian Armed Forces at least 8 times
Today, Russian-backed militants in Donbas shelled Ukrainian positions at least 8 times, reports ATO press center on Facebook.
At dawn, militants used heavy artillery to attack Ukrainian Armed Forces. Near Novomykhailivka pro-Russian separatists shelled from 152 mm artillery systems, near Krasnohorivka – from 82 mm mortars.
During the day, a pro-Russian sniper operated against Ukrainian military in Avdiivka.
In Mariupol direction, near Pavlopol, Ukrainian forces were shelled from 120 mm mortars.
In Luhansk region, militants used grenade launchers and small arms to shell Ukrainian positions near Novozvanivka.
Minsk peace deal is under threat as militants continue to shell Ukrainian Armed Forces in east Ukraine.
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas