Donbas conflict update: Ukraine’s army hit by more attacks from Russian-backed forces
At least 32 attacks from militants reported
At least 32 attacks were reported from Russian-backed militants against Ukraine’s Armed Forces over the past 24 hours, ATO (Anti-Terroristic Operation) press center reported.
In Donetsk direction, near Avdiivka, Butivka coalmine and Opytne, militants shelled Ukraine’s army with various types of small arms and 82 mm mortars. Near Mayorske, Zaitseve and Luhanske militants attacked with grenade launchers of various systems, heavy machine guns and small arms.
Starting 10 p.m., militants shelled Ukrainian military with small arms, BMP and 120 mm mortars near Mayorske. An enemy sniper operated in the area.
In Mariupol direction, near Maryinka, Krasnohorivka, Novotroitske, Shyrokyne and Kyrove, Russian-backed forces shelled Ukraine’s army with small arms, grenade launchers and 82 mm mortars.
In Luhansk region, the situation was stable.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars