Donbas conflict update: More military activity in east Ukraine
At least 5 attacks from Russian-backed militants reported
At least five attacks from Russian-backed forces have been reported over the past 24 hours in east Ukraine, ATO (Anti-Terroristic Operation) press center informed.
‘Situation in ATO area remains unstable, although the number of attacks has significantly reduced. Five attacks have been reported today’, - ATO press center reports.
Russian-backed militants shelled Ukrainian Armed Forces near Verkhniotoretske and Novobakhmutovka with 120 mm mortars and Krasnohorivka – from small arms. Near Talakovka, militans attacked Ukrainian forces with small arms and automatic grenade launchers at around 6 a.m.
Near Novotroitske, Russian-backed forces used small arms and heavy machine guns to shell Ukrainian military.
Three Ukrainian soldiers were killed, eight were injured in ATO area over the past 24 hours.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars