Donbas conflict update: More attacks on Ukrainian positions
ATO press center reports at least 18 attacks on Ukrainian Armed Forces in east Ukraine
Militants shelled positions of Ukrainian Armed Forces at least 18 times over 24 hours, reports ATO press center on Facebook.
The situation remains tense around Donetsk. Near Avdiivka, pro-Russian forces shelled ATO positions from grenade launchers and small arms. ATO strongholds near Maryinka were attacked from small arms.
In Mariupol direction, Russian-backed militants attacked Ukrainian military with 120 mm mortars near Novotroitske. ATO positions not far from Shyrokyne were shelled with small arms and grenade launchers.
In Luhansk region, near Novozvanovka and Triokhizbenka, militants fired from small arms and heavy machine guns.
Earlier, OSCE Secretary General Lamberto Zannier stated, that situation in Donbas starts to show signs of a “frozen conflict”. According to Zannier, OSCE Mission intends to increase the number of observers in the east of Ukraine.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case