Donbas conflict update: More attacks from Russian-backed militants in Donbas
At least 10 attacks against Ukrainian Armed Forces reported in east Ukraine
Russia-backed militants attacked Ukrainian positions in east Ukraine at least 10 times in over the past 24 hours, ATO (Anti-Terroristic Operation) press center reports.
‘Russia-backed militants attacked ATO positions at least 10 times. The situation in the area remains difficult’, - according to the report.
In Mariupol direction, Russian-backed forces attacked Ukrainian positions near Hnutove and Berezove from automatic grenade launchers, an enemy sniper operated near Zaitseve.
In Donetsk direction, near Krasnohorivka, Ukrainian positions were attacked grenade launchers of various systems: ‘An enemy sniper operated against our positions near Maryinka. At around 2 p.m.m., Russian-backed militants attacks ATO positions south from Avdiivka from heavy machine guns, grenade launchers of various systems and 82 mm mortars’.
According to ATO press center, the situation was stable in Luhansk region.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain