More than 14 Ukrainian soldiers wounded in Donbas
Several have been injured in a BTR explosion in Donetsk region in past 24 hours
Not a single Ukrainian soldier died, 14 were wounded in military conflict in east Ukraine over the past 24 hours, President’s Administration spokesman on Donbas conflict, Andryi Lysenko, informed at a briefing.
The soldiers of Ukraine’s Armed Forces were wounded in a BTR explosion in Donetsk region.
Russian-backed militants’ casualties are: 4 killed militants, 11 – wounded.
One case of ceasefire violation by militants has been reported in Stanitsa Luhanska.
12 mortar attacks have been reported in Donetsk direction, 6 – in Mariupol direction.
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case