Diplomat: Ukraine-EU Summit postponed for Europeans to appraise Ukraine’s new government
The diplomat noted, that summits are constantly posponed
Summit Ukraine-the European Union was postponed so that our European partners could appraise the new government of Ukraine, stated Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Vasyl Baziv in an interview to “112 Ukraine”.
“It’s not the first time that a summit is postponed. I’ve participated in such summits. Sometimes they are postponed for very fragmentary and technical reasons. I assume, that this time it has been put off due to the governmental crisis in Ukraine, due to the fact, that resignation of the old government and formation of the new one was such a slow process. Our European partners want to take a closer look at the new Ukrainian authorities. They just need more time to do it”, - the diplomat said.
Earlier, Ukraine-EU summit was postponed till September 2016 (from May 19, 2016).
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars