Deportation of Crimean Tatars in 1944 must be declared genocide, - Poroshenko
Ukraine and Turkey will combine efforts to protect the rights of Crimean Tatars in occupied Crimea
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko encouraged the Parliament of Turkey to declare the deportation of Crimean Tatars in 1944 a genocide, the President’s press secretary Svyatoslav Tseholko informed on Twitter.
He also mentioned that Ukraine and Turkey will work together to protect the rights of Crimean Tatars in occupied Crimea.
Today President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko is on his official visit to Ankara.
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case