Dekanoidze: "About 100 people were detained throughout Ukraine"
Two criminal cases were opened in Lviv and Cherkassy, seven policemen were injured
During the Victory Day celebrations about 100 people were detained in Ukraine, - reported the Head of the National Police Khatia Dekanoidze during the briefing.
“On May 9th about 100 people were detained throughout the country, but it is for minor hooliganism. In Dnipropetrovsk, Mykolaiv, Odessa, for example, 14 persons, in Kyiv it’s about 10 people, in Kherson 2 people. Two criminal cases were opened in Lviv and Cherkassy, where we had a small brawls between activists ", - said Dekanoidze.
She also reported that in Cherkassy and Lviv about seven policemen were injured.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars