Defense Ministry to create military police by 2018
Canada is ready to finance the new training center for military police
Military police in Ukraine will be created by 2018, informed assistant to the Minister of Defense Tataiana Rychkova during a briefing, reports “Unian”.
“We hope to create military police by 2018”, - Rychkova said.
However, according to Rychkova, there’s no point in discussing reformation of law enforcement before adoption of the law on military police. Rychkova noted, that currently prosecution of military men for an administrative violation is inefficient and dragging.
Rychkova also mentioned, that Canada is ready to allocate funds to build a new training center for military police.
Earlier, in June 2015, Ukrainian parliament voted for the bill №2804, which presupposes creation of military police.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas