Donbas: Militants attacked Ukrainian positions 11 times
Armed provocations from militants were reported in Donetsk and Mariupol directions
Pro-Russian militants shelled positions of Ukrainian Armed Forces 11 times over the day, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
“Situation in eastern Ukraine has stabilized. Today, militants shelled ATO positions 11 times”, - ATO press center reported.
Armed provocations of militants were reported in Donetsk and Mariupol directions. Militants shelled Ukrainian positions near Shyrokyne, Avdiivka, Vodyane and Berezove from small arms, grenade launchers and heavy machine guns.
“Military activity of Russia-backed militants was high near Avdiivka and Maryinka. Shelling from heavy machine guns, automatic grenade launchers and small arms were reported during the day and at night. Moreover, militants attacked Ukrainian positions near Talakivka from 82 mm mortars”, - the press center added.
Ukrainian Armed Forces returned fire from small arms several times.
Earlier, OSCE special representative Martin Sajdik stated, that shelling in Donbas has considerably increased – up to 4,7 thousand annually.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars