Court found Aleksandrov and Yerofeyev guilty
According to Holosiivskiy district court in Kyiv, state prosecution’s evidence sufficed for the guilty verdict
According to Holosiivskiy district court in Kyiv, the state prosecution’s evidence were enough for the guilty verdict against Russian Special Forces soldiers Yevgeniy Yeroveyev and Aleksandr Aleksandrov.
“Evidence of the pretrial investigation have been considered relevant and sufficient”, - the judge ruled.
A number of evidence from the prosecution have been disregarded by the court, in particular, the ones that prove the soldiers' involvement in “the National Militia of Luhansk People’s Republic”.
Aleksandrov and Yerofeyev were sentenced to 14 years in prison with confiscation of property.
Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland 23 October, 10:33
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars