Council of Europe to consider visa liberalization for Ukraine on May 11
A visa working group will consider visa-free regime for Ukrainian citizens
A visa working group of the Council of Europe will consider the proposal of the European Commission to lift visa obligations off Ukrainian citizens. The issue will be debated further at the level of Ministers on May 20, reports UNIAN referring to the received agenda.
“The visa working group will hold a meeting tomorrow. This is a preliminary meeting at the level of experts. It is expected, that the issue will be considered at the level of the Committee of Permanent Representatives (COREPER) next week”, - the Council of Europe elaborated.
Cancellation of visa obligations for Ukraine will be considered at the level of Ministers on May 20.
On April 20, the European Commission proposed the European Parliament and the European Council to cancel visa obligations for Ukrainian citizens. President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko expects the EU will grant visa-free regime to Ukraine within a few months.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars