Citizens of Russia won’t be part of OSCE police mission in Donbas: Ukraine’s FM
'The mission should stay in Donbas, until people feel their lives are back to normal', - Klimkin
Servicemen of the Russian Federation won’t be involved in OSCE police mission, although Russia is an OSCE member state, Ukraine’s Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin stated in an interview to ICTV, ‘Ukrinform’ reports.
‘We aim at making the mission as efficient as possible. In this case, Russia’s armed observers on Ukraine’s territory is nonsense’, - Klimkin said.
The Minister informed, that currently OSCE and parties to the conflict are coordinating placement of the mission.
‘Talking about the police mission, we mean control over the border. We need security in the area before, during and after local elections. Thus, the mission should stay in Donbas, until people feel their lives are back to normal’, - Klimkin added.
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists 21 October, 16:40
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars