BlaBlaCar suspects on Interpol's wanted list
Dmytro Golub and Russia citizen Luan Kingisepp are suspected in the abduction of their driver
Interpol has placed Dmytro Golub and Russia citizen Luan Kingisepp on its wanted list. The two men are suspected in the abduction of Ukrainian driver Taras Poznyakov.
Golub is suspected of premeditated murder for material gain and car theft. Kingisepp is also suspected of unlawful possession of a weapon and explosives.
Earlier Golub and Kingisepp have been declared ‘most wanted’ in a Ukraine-wide search.
Previously, law enforcement officers confirmed that the car of the missing citizen of Lviv Taras Poznyakov had been detected in Kyiv region.
Golub and Kingisepp had been Pozniakov’s passengers while he was travelling from Lviv to Kyiv. The driver picked up the two men as part of the BlaBlaCar service, which allows people to travel at cheaper costs. Pozniakov was last heard from during a petrol stop 40 km away from Kyiv.
Restricted entry for large vehicles in Kyiv due to severe snowfall 1 December, 19:38
Kyiv's Theatre on Podil: mausoleum, nuclear power plant, or Kaaba? 30 November, 18:39
Ukraine’s Interior Troops ex-commander on Euromaidan events 2 December, 14:18
5 000 law enforcers to protect public security in Kyiv on Desember 1 1 December, 14:12
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:1426 attacks were reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS22:18US Congress prohibited Pentagon from cooperating with Russia while it encroaches on Ukraine’s territorial integrity
- UKRAINE TOP 21:31Poroshenko and Polish Prime Minister discussed construction of gas interconnector between Ukraine and Poland
- UKRAINE TOP 20:49The case on May 2 in Odessa will be considered from the beginning due to changes in board of judges
- SOCIETY20:23Police busted VIP-casino in Kyiv, where entry ticket was $ 1,000
- UKRAINE TOP 19:43Ukraine’s Prime Minister at FTAs conference at UCCI
- UKRAINE TOP 19:29Shulyak interrogation is over
- UKRAINE TOP 18:34Russia is trying to divert world’s attention from ATO issue, - Poltorak
- POLITICS18:26Shulyak’s interview: ‘I did my best not to let people on Maidan die’
- UKRAINE TOP 18:13Putin refuses to release Sentsov, calling his question "sensitive"
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine