BlaBlaCar suspects on Interpol's wanted list
Dmytro Golub and Russia citizen Luan Kingisepp are suspected in the abduction of their driver
Interpol has placed Dmytro Golub and Russia citizen Luan Kingisepp on its wanted list. The two men are suspected in the abduction of Ukrainian driver Taras Poznyakov.
Golub is suspected of premeditated murder for material gain and car theft. Kingisepp is also suspected of unlawful possession of a weapon and explosives.
Earlier Golub and Kingisepp have been declared ‘most wanted’ in a Ukraine-wide search.
Previously, law enforcement officers confirmed that the car of the missing citizen of Lviv Taras Poznyakov had been detected in Kyiv region.
Golub and Kingisepp had been Pozniakov’s passengers while he was travelling from Lviv to Kyiv. The driver picked up the two men as part of the BlaBlaCar service, which allows people to travel at cheaper costs. Pozniakov was last heard from during a petrol stop 40 km away from Kyiv.
IMF mission to arrive in Ukraine on October 26 17 October, 19:03
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
In Kyiv March of heroes' glory is over 14 October, 18:33
Kyiv not to congratulate Putin on his birthday, - Peskov 7 October, 20:15
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars