Bicycle patrol to guard citizens of Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
The patrol will operate in summer daily, except days with heavy rain
Bicycle patrol starts operating in Dnipropetrovsk starting today, informed “112 Ukraine” correspondent.
“According to the Head of City Patrol Service, their main task will be to ensure public safety and prevent violations. The officers will also help investigate crimes on territories they cover. Bicycle patrol carries ambulance kits, service weapons, pepper sprays and handcuffs. The officers will cover three blocks of plots in Dnipropetrovsk”, - the correspondent informed.
He added: “The bicycle patrol will work in summer period daily, with the exception of rainy days”.
Earlier, it has been reported, that patrol police of Kyiv soon will also start using bicycles.
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars