Germany will never accept Russia’s illegal annexation of Ukraine’s Crimea: Frank-Walter Steinmeier
‘We must restore European borders’, German foreign minister announced during ‘Potsdam Meeting’
Berlin will not recognize annexation of Crimea by the Russian Federation and will not accept destabilization in Ukraine, which has been caused by Moscow, German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier stated at a ‘Potsdam Meeting’, ‘Ukrinform’ reports.
‘We cannot accept annexation of Crimea and destabilization of the situation in eastern Ukraine, which is an outrageous neglect of international law. It has been clear from the very start, that neither recognition of the annexation, nor military solution of the conflict in Ukraine will be recognized’, - Steinmeier said.
According to the Foreign Minister, the situation in eastern Ukraine is very intense, there’s not much progress with implementation of Minsk peace deals.
‘Safety conditions are at a satisfactory level. Progress with political negotiations is very small. I don’t hide my disappointment’, - Steinmeier said.
He stressed the importance of Minsk peace deals and urged to prevent ‘escalation of armed conflicts’ at any cost: ‘We must restore European borders. In order to do this, solution of the crisis in Ukraine is vital. Both parties to the conflict must put in an effort’.
Militants increase shelling twice as much, - ATO HQ 24 November, 08:47
Russian actor Okhlobystin gets “DPR passport” 30 November, 14:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:23Donbas: Shelling in Mariupol direction
- SOCIETY22:44Fidel Castro’s ashes were buried in Cuba
- UKRAINE TOP 22:03Germany does not recognize Crimea as Russia, - Steinmeier
- UKRAINE TOP 21:25House of People’s Deputy was attacked with rocket launcher in Kharkiv region
- UKRAINE TOP 20:32Ukrainian Minister of Internal Affairs is in Canada while Kniazhychi shootout is being investigated
- SOCIETY20:01Mayor and two journalists killed in gunfire in Finland
- SOCIETY19:23Gunfires in Finland: Three people killed near Russian border
- UKRAINE TOP 18:49Lutsenko personally controls investigation of five officers’ death
- SOCIETY18:13Kniazhychi residents talk about robberies by men in police uniform, - media
- SOCIETY17:27Main Christmas tree of the country arrived in Kyiv
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine