BBC: Mass media distorted teaser of the film about MH17 tragedy, where Ukraine is to blame for it
The broadcasting corporation notes, that this “impartial documentary maintains a balanced point of view”
BBC rebutted the message of the mass media, which implies that the documentary “Who Shot Down MH17?” proves Ukraine is to blame for the tragedy, it is said in the commentary published by The Telegraph.
The Telegraph reminds, that Aleksei Pushkov, Head of the Committee for Foreign Affairs in the State Duma earlier wrote on his Twitter, that the film will “bring us closer to the truth about the crashed Boeing. False masks will be torn off”. Thereafter, a number of Russian mass media presented a teaser implying a statement: “Ukrainian pursuit plane shot down MH17”.
The report says, that in reality the documentary proves, that this theory is false.
“For real, the experts believe, that it is unlikely, that a Ukrainian pursuit plane shot down MH17, given that they cannot fly as high, - press service of BBC reports. – This impartial documentary maintains a balanced point of view, showing competing theories about MH17, including “for” and “against” evidence about involvement of Russia, Ukraine and CIA. It also shows in detail the results of official Dutch investigation of the incident which suggests clear evidence that the plane was downed by a powerful surface-to-air missile”.
Claims against Ukraine in MH17 case 30 September, 12:42
MH17 investigation to call all suspects before 2017 2 October, 11:01
Mogherini: International community should support MH17 investigation 29 September, 13:35
Dutch FM calls Russia's Ambassador due to MH17 investigation criticism 30 September, 17:22
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case