Batkivshchyna party: Voting for Groysman – unconstitutional
Tymoshenko calls appointment of Groysman for position of Prime Minister – usurpation of power in the hands of Poroshenko
Volodymyr Groysman was appointed Prime Minister through an unconstitutional voting, because fractions “People’s Front” and “Block of Petro Poroshenko”, which constitute the coalition, casted only 206 votes out of the necessary 226, informed leader of “Batkivshchyna” party Yuliya Tymoshenko.
“This voting finalized establishment of the rule of oligarchs, which began after the second Revolution of Dignity. Today we’ve seen that democratic coalition does not exist, because only 206 MPs from fractions constituting the coalition, “People’s Front” and “Block of Petro Poroshenko”, voted for the new Cabinet of Groysman and Poroshenko, whereas 226 votes are necessary. This means that democratic, pro-European coalition does not exist”, - Tymoshenko stated.
“Batkivshchyna” party strongly condemns such voting procedure and calls it usurpation of power in Poroshenko’s hands.
“What we see is complete institutionalization of oligarchy as a system of state management. “Batkivshchyna” party and “Batkivshchyna” fraction voted against this government. We will never support complete establishment of the rule of oligarchs in our country, as well as monopolization of power by the President, because, in reality, Groysman is an integral part of Poroshenko’s team, which means that from now on the President is responsible for everything”, - Tymoshenko said.
Earlier, “Samopomich” and Radical party also stated that voting for Groysman was unconstitutional.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars