Balcerowicz: Ukraine starts economic recovery
Recovery can be encouraged by implementation of reforms
Ukraine has started economic recovery and it will continue, if reforms continue to be implemented, stated Leszek Balcerowicz at the briefing of Reform Support Group, aired by “112 Ukraine”.
“Ukraine has started economic growth and it will continue, if reforms continue to be implemented and if they have support not only from the government, but also from the parliament”, - he stated.
He also noted, that Ukraine managed to prevent budget collapse.
“Budget collapse has been prevented thanks to the policy of the government and other authorities. I remember, budget deficit amounted to 10% of the GDP, it went down by 3%. Of course, the job is not yet finished, but look at these results”, - Balcerowicz stated.
He also noted, that Ukraine no longer depends on gas import from “Gazprom”.
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case