“Azov” activists protest Stanislav Krasnov's arrest
There are around 100 activists near Security Service remand center
Activists of civil corpus “Azov” organized a demonstration near the remand center to support Stanislav Krasnov, informed “112 Ukraine” TV channel.
Earlier Security Service of Ukraine detained the Head of “Azov” civil corpus Stanislav Krasnov and his friend Oksana Shelest. The activists demand to clear reasons for his detention.
The Security Service stated that Krasnov is accused of planning the murder of an activist at the border of Kherson region of Ukraine and Crimea. Moreover, Krasnov allegedly cooperated with Russia.
Watch the video:
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars