Andriy Sadovyi: Responsibility for making decisions mustn’t be laid on “Samopomich”
“I’m a realist”, - Sadovyi
Leader of “Samopomich” party and mayor of Lviv Andriy Sadovyi stated that he has already received the offer to become a Prime Minister several times, including today, he told the journalists after meeting President Poroshenko.
“Largest fractions in Parliament are Fraction of Petro Poroshenko and “People’s Front”. They should understand that they are the ones to put forward their candidates. The responsibility for making decisions shouldn’t be laid on “Samopomich”. They brought chaos to the country and now “Samopomich” must come and save the day. How? MPs change their minds too often, because they are controlled by oligarchs”, - Sadovyi said.
“Currently “Samopomich” has 26 MPs in Parliament. This is by far not enough to make decisions independently. We are realists – less talk more work to achieve positive results. Unfortunately, there has been political crisis in Ukraine over the last 3 weeks. I would send our politicians to see how people live in cities, towns and villages. People would show them real life. Maybe then, decisions would be made much faster”, - Andriy Sadovyi said.
Earlier, press officer of President Poroshenko stated that Andriy Sadoviy may become the leader of a political government. Technical government may be formed under Natalie Jaresko’s leadership.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars