Amount of IMF’s third credit tranche for Ukraine will be defined based on schedule of future transfers: IMF
The Fund will make its final decision of the transfer at the beginning if July
The amount of International Monetary Fund’s third tranche for Ukraine as part of EFF program will be defined based on the schedule of future transfers, IMF representative in Ukraine Jerome Vacher stated, ‘Interfax-Ukraina’ reports.
‘The amount of the next tranche will be defined at the meeting of the Board of Directors, based on the schedule of future transfers’, - Vacher explained.
He informed, that the meeting of IMF’s Board of Directors will be held at the beginning of July.
Ukraine’s government assumes, the amount of the tranche may be reduced to USD 1 billion, down from USD 1,7 billion.
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case