Hundreds of Ukrainian police officers will be sent to Turkey for special training
Ukraine’s new officers set to train alongside experienced Turkish law enforcement authorities
It was the topic of the meeting of Turkey Ambassador Yonet Can Tezel, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Arsen Avakov and the Chief of Ukrainian National Police Khatia Dekanoidze, said press-service of MIA to UNIAN.
Dekanoidze noted that Turkish side strongly supports the Ukraine law-enforcement authorities’ reformation process.
“I am grateful to Turkish Republic security Directorate General for the agreement to admit a thousand Ukraine patrol police officers to short-term course”, - said the chief.
According to the press-service, the ambassador pointed out that Turkish government is willing to provide support according to the needs of National Police and promote active cooperation in law enforcement authorities.
Avakov emphasized that an important part of bilateral security cooperation should be deep cooperation between law enforcement authorities of both countries in the field of civil security and the crime prevention. The Minister also noted the intensification of Ukrainian-Turkish relations and thanked the Turkish side for a clear position and support for the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain