Militants’ cruelty continues: 1 Ukrainian soldier killed, 6 wounded
Majority of Minsk agreement violations took place in residential areas - OSCE
Ukraine plunged into the fight against Russian-backed militants, rushing governmental forces into the combat near Horlivka, Zaitseve, Kirove, Novhorodske, Novobahmutivka, Opytne, Avdiivka, Dokuchaevsk, Novotroitske, Starohnativka, Orlivske, Pavlopol, Talakivka, Shyrokyne, The most active clashes take place near Donetsk bypass road, states the ATO press center.
In Luhansk region, Nyzhnie, Shchastia, and Bolotne were under attack. Three buildings and gas pipes were damaged in Stanutsia Luhanska, where the situation seems to be the most worrying within Luhans region.
One Ukrainian soldier died, and another six faced injuries.
OSCE Special Monitoring Mission states that the majority of Minsk agreements violations took place in residential areas. 10 villages in south of Donetsk face the constant outbreaks, all of them are either dilapidated or destroyed. Since August 2014 as a result of the barbaric attacks and armed provocations militants killed 19 civilians, including 4 children, 54 people were wounded in this area.
As was reported by, Voice of America, yesterday "U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry has expressed "grave concern" to his Russian counterpart about a "sharp rise" in separatist attacks in eastern Ukraine".
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement 23 October, 19:40
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas