50th Russian humanitarian convoy for Donbas crossed Ukrainian border
90 vehicles are heading for Donbas
Convoy of the Russian Federation for Donbas crossed Russian-Ukrainian border. The convoy passed through border points with no delays, informed press service of the Russian Ministry of Emergency Situations.
“The convoy divided in two columns on its way. One of them arrived at “Donetsk” border point, another one – at “Matviiv Kurgan”, where the cargo passed through customs registration in accordance with international law”, - it is mentioned in the report of the Ministry.
Representatives of the State Border Service of Ukraine were present during the customs registration.
After the customs registration 90 vehicles with humanitarian convoy, carrying a total cargo of 1100 tons, headed to unloading points in Donetsk and Luhansk regions. The bulk of the cargo are canned food, flour, sugar, macaroni products, cereals, butter, juices, fiction and academic literature.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas