50 activists stay in Maidan in Kyiv
The night went calm, people put up 7 tents
The night in the center of Kyiv in Maidan Nezalezhnosti (Independence Square) went calm, about 50 people stay in Maidan, informed “112 Ukraine” TV channel.
There are 7 tents, some patrol cars and an ambulance on the Independence Square in Kyiv.
Earlier on February 20 about 50 people in camouflage occupied “Kazatskiy” hotel in Maidan Nezalezhnosti to coordinate demonstrations. “Kazatskiy” hotel belongs to the Ministry of Defense. At night officials of the Defense Ministry arrived to the hotel to hold negotiations with coordinators of Maidan demonstrations.
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode 24 October, 15:47
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas