300 “Azov” servicemen arrived in Odesa to maintain order and security
The servicemen relocated from Mariupol to Odesa
At least 300 “Azov” servicemen arrived to Odesa from Mariupol, informed “Ukrainska Pravda” (“Ukrainian truth”).
It has been reported that National Guard officers started to arrive in Odesa two weeks ago.
Earlier, governor of Odesa region Mikheil Saakashvili stated in an interview to “112 Ukraine”, that President Petro Poroshenko ordered the Heads of National Police and National Guard to locate additional 1,000 servicemen in Odesa.
National Police stated, that they are ready for any scenario during commemorative events in Odesa on May 2.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case