209 patrol officers took oath in Ternopil
Minister of Internal Affairs noted that every fourth policeman is a woman
Ternopil is the next city in Ukraine where patrol police has been introduced. 209 patrol officers took oath in Ternopil, informed the Minister of Internal Affairs Arsen Avakov on Twitter.
“Today new patrol policemen took oath in Ternopil. Every fourth among 209 patrol officers is a woman”, - the Miniseter wrote.
“112 Ukraine” correspondent also mentioned that Minister Arsen Avakov and the Head of National Police Khatia Dekanoidze came to Ternopil to introduce the new police.
Gerashchenko commented on information about Dekanoidze resignation 16 October, 21:40
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain