193 patrol policemen took oath in Ukrainian city Rivne
Sergiy Merchuk, 22, has been appointed Head of Patrol police in Rivne
In Rivne, 193 patrol policemen took oath in Rivne, Minister of Internal Affairs of Ukraine Arsen Avakov informed on Facebook.
The Minister added, that starting today, 20 patrol teams will guard citizens of Rivne.
Among the patrol crews are: 26 women, 81% of people with higher education, 22 people who have gone through ATO.
Sergiy Merchuk, aged 22, has been appointed Head of patrol police in Rivne. He used to be Deputy Commander of a battalion in Lutsk and in Kyiv.
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case