112.international announces the rollout of a website with improved design and functionality
The international version of 112.ua website has significantly improved its design and usability
112 International’s website, an English-speaking platform of 112.ua news agency, has got a new interface. Improved design, intuitive navigation, opportunity to sign up for newsfeed and comment on the stories, as well as embedded Twitter timeline are the key developments which have been introduced today.
Besides, our readers can save the stories for later. Also, one may use the Feedback button to let the editors know what they think of our work.
112.International is an English language news platform, launched in 2015 as a part of 112.ua news agency. The website aims at providing its international audience with top news and analytical materials about Ukraine. The agency follows the standards and principles of global journalism: objectivity, balance of opinions, efficiency and information transmission fidelity.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case