Yatsenyuk: Netherlands are second largest investor into Ukraine’s economy
The Premier expressed hope that the Dutch people will support Ukraine at the upcoming nation-wide referendum
The Ukrainian Prime Minister remembered that the joint Dutch-Ukrainian business forum takes place in Amsterdam on Wednesday. At the government session on March 30 in Kyiv, broadcasted by 112 Ukraine TV channel, Yatsenyuk said he’d hoped that the Netherlands will join other EU member countries so as to support the ratification of EU-Ukraine Association Agreement.
“I spoke to Finance Minister Nathalie Jaresko who represents our delegation in the Netherlands. The investment forum is underway; about 300 businessmen take part. We are committed to developing our trade relations with the Netherlands, as this country is the second largest investor into the Ukrainian economy. The investment forum takes place on the eve of the nationwide plebiscite in the Netherlands. We do hope EU member countries will make the right decision, which goes in line with true European values, and support Ukraine in its aspirations so that our country meets the high requirements determined in the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement, specifically its part concerning the Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area”, the Prime Minister said.
As 112 International reported, the joint Dutch-Ukrainian business forum is taking place in Amsterdam. During the event, the Dutch businessmen and investors are to learn more about Ukraine’s investment potential.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas