Working group on Ukraine’s accession to EU's digital community to meet in September 2016
There are about six fields, which should deliver clear statement of problem in near term
The working group of the Ukraine’s accession to the EU’s digital community will meet in September 2016 in Kyiv. Ukraine’s Minister of Economic Development and Trade Stepan Kubiv said this during a briefing, broadcasted by 112 Ukraine TV Channel.
"Today the European Commissioner suggested holding a working group meeting in September in Kyiv. He named about six fields, which should put a clear statement on the near-term issues. We plan to legalize this issue in Brussels in mid-October, which will determine step by step what we have to do", he said.
"The adoption of laws in the parliament is the most important thing for Ukraine such as progressive and innovative legislation. This is an investment that has a very high added value and that will change the Ukraine in terms of transparency, corruption and large revenues", said Kubiv.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas