Web campaign to promote Ukraine kicks off in the Netherlands
“Hop, Nederland, hop!”: 10 videos presenting gifted Ukrainian children dreaming about brighter future
The Internet campaign aiming to promote Ukraine before the all-Dutch poll on the ratification of EU-Ukraine Association Agreement started. The project called Hop, Nederland, hop! (Go, Netherlands, go!) presents 10 promotion videos featuring Ukrainian children who would like to go to Amsterdam and meet the Dutchmen.
Thed Lenssen, one of the best directors of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, and arranger Klaas Berings belong to the team that works on the project. “It is an excellent example of successful young Ukrainians, who keep learning about this world and change it for the better. After all, the Ukraine — EU Association Agreement is not ultimately about trade, or politics. It is about the future of Ukrainian people and their children. Therefore, every Netherlander`s affirmative vote is a vote for the brighter future of these kids. The driving force behind Ukraine is its future — the children, with their energy and creativity. Therefore this project is a gift of Ukraine, its sons and daughters to the Dutch people in gratitude for their support toward our wonderful, European tomorrow”, the project’s authors say.
Previously, Ukraine's Foreign Ministry presented another promition video about Ukraine to support the country before the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement referendum slated for April 6 in the Netherlands.
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:42Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case