Visa-free regime with Ukraine issue is on its final stage, - Parubiy
EU Commissioner Hahn said this to Ukraine's Parliament Chairman
The issue of providing the visa-free regime with the European Union for Ukraine is on its final stage of processing. European Commissioner for European Neighborhood Policy and Enlargement Negotiations Johannes Hahn said this during the meeting with the Chairman of the Ukrainian Parliament Andriy Parubiy.
"European Commissioner Hahn assured that providing the visa-free regime with the EU for Ukraine is in the closing stage", Parubiy said after the meeting.
Hahn also stressed that he actively works towards the visa-free regime for Ukraine. Hahn also tracks the reforms in Ukraine, especially in the energy sector. He is particularly interested in the law on the National Commission for State Regulation in Energy and utilities in Ukraine.
Recall that Ivanna Klympush-Tsyntsadze, Ukraine’s Vice Prime Minister for EU integration, said Ukraine has every chance to get the visa free regime with the EU already this autumn, as Kyiv fulfilled all respective requirements of the EU.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars