US Treasury added 17 Russian citizens and 20 organizations to the sanctions list
Among others, the list is now refilled with self-proclaimed "leaders" of Donbas and Crimea
The Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) of the US Department of the Treasury supplemented the list of sectoral sanctions against a number of "Russian individuals and companies due to the conflict in Ukraine.
The list of names is refilled with 17 persons, including "Deputy General Officer Commanding Defense of the Ministry of Defence of so-called DNR Eduard Basurin, reported by the US Department of the Treasury.
Chief of "the FSB Department for the Republic of Crimea" Victor Palagin, a number of "ministers" and two "deputy prime ministers" of the republic - Dmitry Polonsky and Mikhail Sheremet are also "in the list.
In addition, 20 companies, including JSC "Institut Giprostroymost", "Mostotrest", "Sovmortrans", "Glavgosexpertiza Russia", "Koksohimtrans", "Sovfraht" and several others are included in the sanctions list from now on.
As we reported earlier, the European Union sanctions are expiring on September 15, but the EU are ready to prolong and extend the sanctions against 146 Russian citizens and representatives of the self-proclaimed "LNR" and "DNR" and 37 organizations for another six months.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas