US can not join Normandy format because of position of Russia, - Vice Prime Minister
However, France, Germany and Ukraine coordinate their actions with United States
The US can not become a party to the negotiations in Normandy format to resolve the conflict in Donbas, because Russia will be against it, - stated Vice Prime Minister for European and Euro-Atlantic integration Ivanna Klympush-Tsintsadze.
At the same time, she noted that France, Germany and Ukraine coordinate their actions with the United States, so we can say that the United States is still present in this format, but not physically.
"I do not see how you can achieve the physical presence of the US, due to the fact that Russia will be strongly against it. In order to be able to expand this format, you need to obtain the consent of all parties.", - stressed Klympush-Tsintsadze.
EU is ready to discuss introducing new sanctions against Russia 13 October, 10:27
Klimkin: Russia tries to tear Europe appart 12 October, 17:33
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels