"Unfortunately, we're losing today the Dutch referendum", - Taras Berezovets
"Dutch is a very specific nation, even within the EU you cannot put pressure on them"
Today Ukraine is losing Dutch referendum, - stated during the interview on TV channel "112 Ukraine political analyst Taras Berezovets.
"Unfortunately, we're losing today the Dutch referendum. The situation there is not in our favor. Dutch is a very specific nation, even within the EU you cannot put pressure on them, and the Germans have even said that they will not talk to them, because Dutch will perceive it as a pressure and luck would vote against. So if they stop now this whole process, they actually will make a huge challenge for all including Merkel "- Berezovets said.
Recall, the Netherlands Electoral Council appointed a referendum on the Association Agreement EU - Ukraine on April 6, 2016 The organization of a referendum allocated 30 million euros. As the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands Bert Koenders said, the government will have to take into account the results of the referendum.
EU is ready to discuss introducing new sanctions against Russia 13 October, 10:27
Klimkin: Russia tries to tear Europe appart 12 October, 17:33
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- RUSSIA16:30Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia
- UA & EU15:42Poroshenko, Hungary PM are to enhance political dialogue between states
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels